Talk me out of it...............

California Liberal idiots really know how to run a state. They "crackdown" on those people for doing little to nothing on accident, but if you were a gangbanger thug, they would let you go. California goverment is a failure. I guess people over there like it that way. Proof that more goverment and taxes is not the answer.

What I would do is make my car as un-noticable as possible. Pony wheels, maby even take off the 5.0 badges and try to make it look like a four cylinder.

• Sponsors (?)

Make it a track only car. Trailer it ot the track run it and trailer it home. No POPO to worry about then.

Amen to what u said 90mustangGT. I hate this PC state. Matter of fact we just had a march of illegals waving their flags out front of the dealership where i work. It make me so mad :mad: They are angry cause there is a bill that might pass in washington about immigratin reform. Yeah i agree, i get popped for 15 over, but the cops don't even go into the bad neighborhoods to enforce the laws. They stay in the upscale areas. I hate it here but i guess I'm afraid to leave. I can't take much more of this "lost" state.

What gets me is that Bush if from TEXAS, and owns a ranch, so you would think he knows something about how to move livestock... When the illegals all gathered in one place it was "round up time", and they should have just hearded them right back across the border. :jester: No actually, I can't blame the Mexicans, they want to work, and this is a country with lots of work with lots of people that won't work. How about we go through the ghettos and trailer parks, round up the welfare collecting, law breaking, no good worthless drains of our society and ship them to mexico?

Well, 90gt, i dissagree with you about illegals for a number of reasons, but i know this i s PC site, so i'll bite my tongue. But I will agree w/ you about there being alot of lazy people here. Oh well. You and me get to be taxed to death so that people can pop out babies and smoke crack and not work. The poor get government handouts, the rich are well, rich, but the middle class gets screwed.

Anyway, thanks for the replies everyone.

slow5poh said:
Well, 90gt, i dissagree with you about illegals for a number of reasons, but i know this i s PC site, so i'll bite my tongue. But I will agree w/ you about there being alot of lazy people here. Oh well. You and me get to be taxed to death so that people can pop out babies and smoke crack and not work. The poor get government handouts, the rich are well, rich, but the middle class gets screwed.

Anyway, thanks for the replies everyone.

Well, I have mixed feeling about illegals. I admire them for thier hard work, and can't blame them for what they are doing, except they did break the law and I don't belive we should just let them get away with it. What pisses me to death is these employers, mostly contractors, paying them near nothing under the table, so no taxes are being paid, and the employer is getting rich. I say a $10-20K fine to these employers would make the legal way the only way to stay in buisness. The lazy people really PO me. If you can't make it in America, your a complete waste of humanity, and should be ousted from our gene poole.

Back On Topic: I know the feeling about selling out. My foxbody, sits in the garage and collects dust, far from completion. My Z28, WTF was I thinking, two projects? I need to sell it, so I am working at getting it back to mint condition, but as I get it nicer, the more I want to keep it. I know it isn't practical though. My best freind just bought new CTD Dodge Ram 2500. 361HP and 610TQ stock. I drove it the other day, OMG, not only does the turbo kick in fast and low, and has great throttle responce for a diesel, but the brakes are awesome, and it handles pretty good as well. Just a computer program (bullydog) and a few bolt on's and 1000lbs torque, and the best part is that the cops don't bat an eye at them. My Silverado does quite well also. Get out of a truck and you think "screw the car".

apparently i didn't get the memo that selling your stang is now the popular thing to do.

let's put it this way, if you really wanted to keep it, this post would not exist. if you were set on selling it, you would do so and not let anyone change your mind.

no offense to you, but im just sick of seeing these threads...:shrug:

What's wrong with getting other people's opinions? Maybe others have been in the same situation, or are wiser than me, or can offer me good avdvice to sway me one way or the other. I don't see anything stupid about that. If these threads annoy you just skip over them. :shrug:

BTW, thanks 90mustangGT, say whats your real name anyhow? Mines nate.

dont sell it. these things are getting harder and harder to find. next day you have off, get in it with lots of gas money and drive a few hours away from home, turn around and come back. im surprised no one has mentioned move away.