The LS Fox Concept Car

• Sponsors (?)

@a91what
I stated why that weight doesn't make sense to me but I'm not going to argue further about it. I made my decision and I'll live with it. Just about everything was on my LC9 (Coilpacks, TB, etc.) when I weighed it and it was low but not dry :)

The pace is picking up and I need to pick a car, do you think I should go with an LX hatch, given that I'm going to put in the 5TWC? I'm also looking at an SVO which has a 2.5" wider axle track than a typical fox and the 5 lug hangout. This will effect the wheel selection and brake choices. If I go with the SVO, I might be able to add more tire as you suggested earlier. BTW, I love my new avatar(etard), was that your handiwork?

@General karthief
Do you guys really care about the car I'm about to ruin? If you did, you wouldn't be wasting your time trying to come with dumbass avatars to put on member profiles instead of providing the answers to the questions I have. I suppose you can lie to others but it's really sad to see people lie to themselves :)

The hallmarks of Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD) are grandiosity, a lack of empathy for other people, and a need for admiration. ... People with narcissistic personality disorder believe they are superior or special, and often try to associate with other people they believe are unique or gifted in some way.

Get over yourself dude, it probably took less time to find and attach an avatar to your profile than it did for me to type this response.
Your posts come off in an overly aggressive manner and your lack of factual information is disturbing, especially when very knowledgeable individuals try to give solid advice. I deal in facts and on occasion when asked for it an opinion, this is a community setting and your welcome is waning quickly. Try not to attack people directly or your time here will be short.

This will be the only warning you recieve.

I may pull your leg a little, have some fun (not about the 'not ruining a V8 car ' thing, pretty serious about that) but a liar I am not.
i'm also beginning to believe this guy has a pretentious hat that he wears while he sits behind the keyboard.

Reactions: 1 user