• Off-Topic Hangout

The most important decision that you'll ever make.....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 38176
  • Start date Start date Mar 16, 2023
D

Deleted member 38176

Mar 16, 2023
#1
  • Mar 16, 2023
  • #1
 

COramprat

...I can take it. I think.
20+ Year Stangneter
Mar 2, 2003
8,474
1,463
223
Sea of Tranquility
Mar 16, 2023
#2
  • Mar 16, 2023
  • #2
I mean, a bribe can do wonders. The way to an alien protector is through his stomach
 

rednotch

I'd like to remain having one chocolate starfish
Founding Member
Aug 14, 2000
1,450
675
143
south jersey
Mar 16, 2023
#3
  • Mar 16, 2023
  • #3
What's the one between robo cop and the alien lol... Not sure if that's spawn or venom either lol
 
D

Deleted member 38176

Mar 16, 2023
#4
  • Mar 16, 2023
  • #4
rednotch said:
What's the one between robo cop and the alien lol... Not sure if that's spawn or venom either lol
Click to expand...

ROFL the guy who sent me this didnt know either! I have no idea!
 

rednotch

I'd like to remain having one chocolate starfish
Founding Member
Aug 14, 2000
1,450
675
143
south jersey
Mar 17, 2023
#5
  • Mar 17, 2023
  • #5
I hate google and being bored when I can't sleep lmfao..... It's the " pilot" for the the movie the thing, lol they couldn't use the head with spider legs?
 
Reactions: Ronin38

Ronin38

Blow all the things!
15 Year Member
Dec 18, 2010
7,235
4,396
224
Dayton, OH
Mar 17, 2023
#6
  • Mar 17, 2023
  • #6
"You gotta be freaking kidding!"
 

Jinx

I like cats, cats like me. Cats and I fully agree.
20+ Year Stangneter
Oct 2, 2003
12,166
4,237
223
Cat Country
Mar 17, 2023
#7
  • Mar 17, 2023
  • #7
I chose the one who is capable of time travel. I will then send him back to kill the others before they were born.
 
Reactions: General karthief

Adieu

Easy there, this ain't a dating site.
20+ Year Stangneter
Mar 7, 2002
9,531
5,187
224
Mar 17, 2023
#8
  • Mar 17, 2023
  • #8
T-800 Terminator, no ifs, ands, or buts.

Why?

The single-mindedness every version of it has displayed in the franchise's history to carry out it's mission, combined with the ruggedness with which they are built gives it the largest probability of success, especially given how calculating it is and how quickly it learns.

Venom would be #2, simply because he's the most powerful and most able to blend in. If I wasn't confident in the T-800's abilities when they are forced to go head-to-head, he would have probably been my pick, and is the only one I'm actually worried about if I have T-800 as a protector.

After that it gets murky. Predator blends in incredibly well, but he's only about as strong as a really fit human give-or-take, and relies exclusively on weaponry that can be forced from his hands. Robocop would've been an obvious choice if it wasn't for how slowly he moves and the exposed organic elements that should make an excellent marksman like Predator or the T-800 able to kill him in a single shot with a variety of weapons. Alien's speed and power are probably the best of the group, but they act mostly on instinct and are relatively easy to fool. That just leaves the being in the middle of the bottom row, and since I have no idea what it is or what it's capable of? That leaves me with the T-800 as my choice for protector.
 
D

Deleted member 38176

Mar 17, 2023
#9
  • Mar 17, 2023
  • #9
Predator for protection fo sho!

Venom: Plasmacannon
Terminator: Claymore mine, Shuriken, Smart Disc, Plasmacannon
Robocop: LOL! Arm blades, Claymore mine, Combistick, Harpoon, Netgun, Shuriken, Smart Disc, Speargun, Wrist blades, Plasmacannon
Alien: Claymore mine, Combistick, Harpoon, Shuriken, Smart Disc, Speargun, Plasmacannon

Basically.....plasmacannon will eff them all up. Not to mention active camo and infrared vision
Predator >>>>> all
 

Bullitt347

I have been doing it wrong this whole time
15 Year Member
Mar 23, 2007
4,020
3,018
204
Middle of Maine
Mar 17, 2023
#10
  • Mar 17, 2023
  • #10
I will take all 6 of them and turn one loose in the White House, turn one loose in the Senate, turn one loose in the House of Rep, turn one loose in the Pentagon, turn one loose at the ATF and turn one loose at the Fed.
Your Welcome.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Exhaust I need to make a decision on muffler selection.
  • evintho
  • Jan 14, 2023
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
7
Views
2K
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Jan 19, 2023
2000xp8
Fox Which Amsoil ATF to use
  • limp
  • Dec 23, 2022
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
14
Views
3K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Dec 25, 2022
slow84lx
S
Engine TFS Valve spring kit shims
  • sav22rem22
  • Apr 7, 2023
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
1
Views
2K
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Apr 8, 2023
AeroCoupe
T
Decisions decisions Pro M or Holley Terminator X
  • tank76
  • Dec 21, 2022
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2 3 4
Replies
65
Views
22K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Feb 24, 2023
General karthief
2003 4.6 2v Need Opinions
  • ThatBlack4.6
  • Feb 25, 2023
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
10
Views
2K
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Feb 28, 2023
Hot Stang
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Off-Topic Hangout
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?