The Official "what Do You Do For A Living" Thread

tamadrummer88

Aug 19, 2005
Aloha State
Lately I've been reading all of these build threads and all these parts some of y'all are buying and it seems like some of you have an unlimited amount of money. It just leaves the burning question:

What do y'all do for a living?

Its nice to see the backgrounds of our fellow Fox/SN95.0 members

If you think this thread is too personal, feel free to say "none of your f*cking business jack!"

:)

• Sponsors (?)

Was pondering on this myself. I make 360k hamburger buns in 8 hr. I work 6 days one week and 5 days the next. Fair wage I guess but not fair enough for a fam of 3 and an expensive hobby.
image.jpg

Actually,...I own my own A/V business where I am the sole proprietor selling, and installing residential entertainment goodies like 55" 4K UHD Samsung TV's, and 106" diagonally measured movie screens.
Audio systems that are mostly tied into your LAN, where you can listen to streaming music content like Pandora and Sirius, while controlling it from an Ipad.

I only sit in the cage part time on the weekends.

Reactions: 1 user
I design electrical distribution systems for the power company here in eastern PA. Poles and wires, that's my bread and butter. I enjoy what I do. If I wasn't picking up an extra 10-15 hours a week for the past 2 years, I probably wouldn't even have a build thread.

I think it's easier to tell you what I don't do...
I'm a Local 322 Plumber and hold my NJ State Master Plumbers License, I'm a fabricator and general tool bag at All Out Automotive, I also pedal the street corners to pick up tin cans and scraps of wire (this is how I afford to go racing...)

I think it's easier to tell you what I don't do...
I'm a Local 322 Plumber and hold my NJ State Master Plumbers License, I'm a fabricator and general tool bag at All Out Automotive, I also pedal the street corners to pick up tin cans and scraps of wire (this is how I afford to go racing...)
Fackin money bags over here ;)