Thought you guys would get a kick out of this

• Sponsors (?)

HELP! Used t-shirt as temp air filter...it got sucked in!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I need serious help, first of all: I tried to use a t-shirt as an air filter, not smart, i'm aware...flame away

secondly, i'm screwed! I noticed at first my secondary went, I could only hit 0psi in the freeway, then the primary went, it makes a whistling sound went they *should* spool

anyways, I drove my cripled ass car home and now I'm confused, I just did a whole lot of work to the engine, and now this

by the way, I did this because i had a coolant leak, had already removed the airbox and needed to drive it home, I wasn't trying to use the t-shirts as a performance thing, just a temp-fix

so here's my thought path: could they get past the compressor wheels? what would happen if they got tangled in the compressor wheels, what type of symptoms? secondly, the turbos spool when i rev, just when there's a load on the engine it makes the whistling sound, so does that mean they are stuck in the intercooler or the butterfly valve?

i'm so pissed...where should I start? the pieces of t-shirt were no bigger than the end of the airfilter and they were tie-wrapped around

please help guys

:jaw: :jaw: :jaw: You did what??? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA MORON!!! :lol: