Thread got closed, I was not done replying...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kilgore Trout

Fried or Broiled ?
10 Year Member
Mar 30, 2005
So here is my reply to the disrespect in the BillFisher thread:

I do not have a problem with BillFisher I like and respect him. I do not know about any exaggerations he has made nor do I really care.

What I do not appreciate is disrespectful know-it-all douchebags who do in fact know a lot about cars but are so immature and overbearing about it that they just end up making themselves look stupid. Y'all know who you are.

Here is a F'N NEWSFLASH for you smug know-it-alls:
Everybody has their area of expertise, yours may be cars someone else will know WAY MORE than you about other subjects. Just because you happen to know more about the subject at hand is NO EXCUSE for being condescending or rude.

People who show courtesy and respect get a lot farther in life than those that just point and laugh and talk about how they "got so green on the flowbench that they looked liked the incredible hulk". FYI most of the time the incredibe hulk is a mild mannered douchebag so I guess it is an accurate comparison...

SN is quickly going from a cool club where you can get pertinent answers to specific questions from smart people and even Ford techs sometimes to a place where a bunch of douchebag know-it-alls from Florida gang up on and disrespect members simply because they "know more".

IMHO respect > knowledge

Y'all need to take some lessons from SVTTech and Gearbanger. They know a lot but they do not throw it in someone's face every chance they get.

• Sponsors (?)

SN is quickly going from a cool club where you can get pertinent answers to specific questions from smart people and even Ford techs sometimes to a place where a bunch of douchebag know-it-alls from Florida gang up on and disrespect members simply because they "know more".
and thats why i dont visit this place so much anymore
:notnice:

I have noticed this as well ... But not enough to bother me really ... Just ignore the dumbasses and stick with the people that you know aren't full of ****.

So here is my reply to the disrespect in the BillFisher thread:

I do not have a problem with BillFisher I like and respect him. I do not know about any exaggerations he has made nor do I really care.

What I do not appreciate is disrespectful know-it-all douchebags who do in fact know a lot about cars but are so immature and overbearing about it that they just end up making themselves look stupid. Y'all know who you are.

Here is a F'N NEWSFLASH for you smug know-it-alls:
Everybody has their area of expertise, yours may be cars someone else will know WAY MORE than you about other subjects. Just because you happen to know more about the subject at hand is NO EXCUSE for being condescending or rude.

People who show courtesy and respect get a lot farther in life than those that just point and laugh and talk about how they "got so green on the flowbench that they looked liked the incredible hulk". FYI most of the time the incredibe hulk is a mild mannered douchebag so I guess it is an accurate comparison...

IMHO respect > knowledge

Y'all need to take some lessons from SVTTech and Gearbanger. They know a lot but they do not throw it in someone's face every chance they get.

I can appreciate your sentiments but you've employed the same tactics agaisnt those who use them. lol

When a thread is closed, it is closed to put an end to whatever brand of foolishness was taking place in that thread... not so that it can be continued in a brand new thread.

--Thread Closed--

Let the issue die this time.

~Daggs

Status
Not open for further replies.