Suspension Toed out

• Sponsors (?)

Do you have inner and outer tie rods from an SN95? They are longer than fox tie rods.

Do you have stock foxbody spindles or SN95?

Reactions: 1 user
Was the replacement rack for a Fox car or SN95 car? Was it a short or long rack i.e. did it come with the inner tie rods or not? Did you reuse your outer tie rods or get new ones or are they from the bump steer kit? What brand of bump steer kit is it? Are the inner tie rod threads bottomed out in the outer tie rod (or bump steer kit)? If so are there any threads left on the inner tie rod such that you could shorten the inner tie rod? Pictures really help as well.

I've run into this a few times. I trim about 3/8ths off the outter tie rod ends for the bump steer kit. The ends you cut off will need to be chamfered on the edge and threads checked. The SR performance bump steer kit sleeve doesn't move the toe. On their kits you have to set toe by turning inner tie rod. Almost all other kits work way better and adjust by turning the adjustment sleeve. It's easier to remove and trim the heims joint threads of the bump steer kit than to remove the inner tie rods.