Took a few pictures of the 93 today.

How do you do it...I understang cutting in...whats the drill for?..How do you get that ball back on top of the antenna?:shrug:

Use the drill to punch a new hole in the ball, after you trim the excess antenna wire away from it. You'll probably have to hold onto it in a vice. You can use a high strength epoxy to glue the ball back onto the antenna. Roughing up the tip of the antenna with a file where the ball will glue back on helps secure the hold. Make sure to measure the antenna where you want to reattach the ball, because you want to drill a hole that is just a smidge larger in the ball. If you go too big with the hole, the epoxy risks loosing grip as is dries.

Or, you can attach other items to the tip of the wire. I machined a 1/2 inch spike out of stainless steel for mine, it looks pretty sick. You could do other things, I always thought using an oversized ball bearing would look trick, especially if you polished the whole thing, since it maintains an exaggerated factory look. A chrome acorn nut or a real bullet would look awesome, too.

This is kind of what my spike looks like, maybe I'll post actual pics later.

View attachment 294504

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah in certain light it looks redish...lol..Most of the time its more orange...I like it tho...its different...dont see many around here that color..:rolleyes:Well i dont see many GTs at all really LOL...just newer ones:D...