Top 10 Most Expensive crashes

• Sponsors (?)

Sucks that they were wrecked, but at least the classics were driven. It's no better than locking them away forever.

I'll go along with that..... there's an old adage that "a true warrior would die from the last bullet fired by the last opponent from the last war ever fought". So it should hopefully be with the last "supercar".

Of course, "the last warrior" (or in this case, "the last supercar") would be on the side which emerged victorious in "the last race".

Unfortunately, most of the wrecks depicted -yes, I watched all the videos- resulted from stupid people driving around and showing off in too much car for their driving abilities! :nonono: :nonono: :nonono:

well i did learnone thing from this, if i have ever have stupid enough money to own a car like this it'll be an Enzo!!!!!!!! and for good reason, i'd be living in the Texas hill country and i couldn't imagine hitting a deer at 150+ mph in anything but an Enzo.........:rlaugh:

Do you think it matters to the deer what car they got hit by? I mean, are they up in deer heaven, standing around in a herd of road-kills talking about what nailed them?

"Yo Buck, I got splatted by a Beamer!"
"Ha, I got you beat Bambi! My hide was smeared by an Enzo!"
"Poor Rudolph, he was hit by a milk truck."

:rlaugh::rlaugh::rlaugh:

hell, who cares about the damn deeer, it's dead for pete's sake!!!!!! :dead:

i'm talking about my hide......have you ever seen a bimmer that hit a deer at even just 100mph? not a pretty sight :ack::drool::owned:

i'm talking about my hide......have you ever seen a bimmer that hit a deer at even just 100mph? not a pretty sight :ack::drool::owned:

No, but I saw pictures of a '95 Sedan de Ville that met an elk at 65. One of his antlers pentrated the roof and poked a hole in the back-seat leather.

Elk had to be put down by a cop on the scene; Caddy was totaled.
Driver (guy by the name of Bernie Ehmann) spent 4-5 months in the hospital and/or rehab.

I was on my way to work one day and decided to take the local mountain road which is a nice two lane winding hillside road when I came upon a BIG "F" ing BULL standing in the road. Luckily for me he decided to trot on down the hill. I don't think I could have driven fast enough in reverse. :eek: