Treated myself to a new Matco tool box yesterday....

• Sponsors (?)

hahaha that is dam true about the snap on guys, I still get a lot of tools from him, the mac guy is just dumb and rude, the cornwell guy dont come around anymore. matco guy dont come at all. I wanted a decent size box for my tools but for a little roll around the snap on guy wanted 1500 bucks. So I just searched on the internet and found a blue and black one. Its about the same size as pure silver box pictured above. I just got the lower for now. That was about $700.00, I dont care what it is-I was just looking for best bang for the buck and a place to hold my tools cuz my smaller box was realy getting cramped. Now im running into the same problem with this lower box i have. But im so glad I didnt get a water-loo thing or what ever it is. That looks like somthing from china :notnice:

I agree that most Snap-On guys think their **** doesn't stink, and that's why I don't buy their tools. My Matco guy is a FRIEND, and we get along great. I understand he's doing business, but if he's treating me this way just to get me to buy stuff, it sure the hell works. :nice: