TurboFord.org declined me

After reading TurboFord for a few months I decided to finally register so I could respond to the post. I registered and then got an email saying my registration application was denied. Why would I be denied?? I emailed them so I guess I'll wait to see what they have to say.

WES

• Sponsors (?)

you probably tried to register using a free Email account such as hotmail, or yahoo mail. Due to the large number of spammers that use those accounts Clay wont allow those accounts to join anymore. Do you have a paid email account?

Dr.

Dr_EluSivE said:
you probably tried to register using a free Email account such as hotmail, or yahoo mail. Due to the large number of spammers that use those accounts Clay wont allow those accounts to join anymore. Do you have a paid email account?

Dr.

My email is a paid account. I used my comcast.net account to register. Any other ideas??

WES

Clay is a good guy and he reads on here also. He will e-mail you back, don't get frustraited with him man he is doing what he thinks is right for the site. I was too denied at first but after talking to him it all was worked out. Is there another e-mail that you have like work e-mail? I would be patient and just talk to Clay and see what the real problem is that you were denied.

Join the club. They won't even look at my registration simply because I have an AOL email account. It's a little rediculous if you ask me. Sure, it's good to keep the spammers away, but at the cost of letting new members join? I don't think so.

aol has free email accounts as well, so thats why its included in the list of banned emails. i'd suggest getting off aol anyway, its a poor service and theres other ones out there that are better.

I'm on hotmail and still on turboford, but then again i'm kind of grandfathered in since i'm like member #468 and have been registered there for years.

I'm member #1 sumthin, I remember teaching Clay this and that about TF's and showing him his first one. Those were good times. When he picked up the board I said, sure, I'll stick around for ya. :D

01PonyGT said:
Yup.....that was it. :D I got a reply from my email saying that I needed to put my location in. I'll be posting on TurboFord as "92PonyLX".

Thanks for the replies,
WES

Welcome aboard :banana: :nice:

Just don't post about street racing or post nude pics well maybe the pics j/k ;) Also donate to the cause every once and a while :flag:

Its a SN thread that I can't make a link for its to long I guess and I mess it up.

Well now there is a guy on the 4.6 talk that I can't stop looking at his avator :eek: its some big breasted chick naked rubbing her breast :nice: