Ugh.... Flowmaster or Xbox 360 convince me....

Adam95GT

Aug 14, 2006
Burlington, NJ
im thinking about buying oone but i kinda want an xbox 360 for some reason.... i dont need either... i already have a nintnendo Wii ... but i think an exhaust would be a nice addition to my mustang considering... that its got headers and an h pipe... anyone have some sound clips of an american thunder cat back with a catted h pipe... i found one for $270 shipped.... if i do this ill probally either get a smoked 6 peice head light set or something as well... lol.... to buy an x box or put $$$ in the car convince me...

• Sponsors (?)

i had an american thunder on mine, and with stock h pipe that was gutted. it wasnt loud enough for me, but welded on some stainless 3 inch tips it got deeper sounded nice... fairly easy to install as well

but anywho, i say get the exhaust.

Let me think... An exhaust system that requires you to be out in the real world driving your Mustang and interacting with fellow humans to enjoy it or...

An X Box that requires you to sit on your couch for hours on end experiencing someone elses canned life and paying them to do so.

I'm on the side of the living. Get the exhaust then take it out and play with it!

it sounds a lot better than stock. i dont really like the 'hollow' sound the stock catback offers. i will, however, say that the best sound i had from my exhuast was when i had the stock mufflers cut off and 3 inch tips, cats were not gutted. that thing sounded BAD ASS...

it was pretty loud, the way i like it. but i also didnt have to put up with noise laws, being out in the country. just for reference, nothing i've had sounded better than my big block bronco with open longtube headers haha

**** time for another beer.:nice:

Adam -

I traded in my Halo-edition old XBox to GameStop and got a 360... they were running a special where you got regular trade-in value (about $120) for the thing plus $80 toward a 360. I ended up getting the thing for like $200.

And now I never play it. So goes the life of toys.

wow stang to metro that must have been a hard transition.

laugh if you must but like i said i get 50 mpg with it, so i can save money for a change. it has the 1.2 liter torque monster and mandatory rust options... at least it's a 5 speed? i dont care what people think, hell, 50 mpg and like monsterous hp...like 70hp...it's a beast. it WILL burn rubber too...came up on an exit a little too fast the other day and had to pull the parking brake...tokyo drifted that biotch around the corner....it was awesome. people gave me dirty looks, but i just laughed, because i get 50 mpg. better than those new gay hybrids...

laugh if you must but like i said i get 50 mpg with it, so i can save money for a change. it has the 1.2 liter torque monster and mandatory rust options... at least it's a 5 speed? i dont care what people think, hell, 50 mpg and like monsterous hp...like 70hp...it's a beast. it WILL burn rubber too...came up on an exit a little too fast the other day and had to pull the parking brake...tokyo drifted that biotch around the corner....it was awesome. people gave me dirty looks, but i just laughed, because i get 50 mpg. better than those new gay hybrids...
tokyo drift FTW!