Unique Cobra Grille Emblem

I saw this Cobra in Connecticut that had a 3D Cobra Grille emblem (not the standard one you see every day). It was a little larger than the standard and the Cobra's mouth was opened like it was going to strike. Looked great. Does anyone know where I can get one of these or do you think this guy made it himself?

• Sponsors (?)

4.6andSlicks said:
I saw this Cobra in Connecticut that had a 3D Cobra Grille emblem (not the standard one you see every day). It was a little larger than the standard and the Cobra's mouth was opened like it was going to strike. Looked great. Does anyone know where I can get one of these or do you think this guy made it himself?
You mean this style?

0425-3DgrilleEmblem-600.jpg

You used to be able to get them from www.mustangmedallions.com for around $150 + shipping, but their website domain has now expired. Their phone number may still be good though, try giving them a call at: 1-888-777-8305.

U.M.

Attachments

• 0425-3DgrilleEmblem-600.jpg
    0425-3DgrilleEmblem-600.jpg
    207.4 KB · Views: 2,815
I've seen a couple of them in person, usually on a car that has the license plate brackets with the coiled cobras on each side. Very ghetto in my opinion.

Uncle Meat said:
They just SCREAMS steal me! Steal Me! Steal Me! I can see that lasting all of 3 minutes at a parking lot.

U.M.

I agree! And I can't tell ya how many times my bf has said he wants one, and how many times I've said exactly what you did! I told him when he gets one that he needs to just go ahead and get the most super-sensitive car alarm known to man, lol.