RANT!!! Unusual Accidents

theshadow007

Jul 20, 2014
Okay, so I dropped off my car at the body shop this week. 86 GT, only mods-catback exhaust, 4.10 gears. I was driving on the highway through a construction zone, I was in the third lane ( I consider the first lane the slow lane) of a four lane highway when an oversize equipment hauler decided to send an orange barrel bouncing across the highway. Not sure if he hit it or it was sucked out from the retaining wall because it was so close. Any way, when I first saw it bounced in the second lane about 10 feet in the air heading towards me, I swerved somewhat, but a BMW X5 was in the fourth lane so I couldn't change lanes completely. At least it only clipped the right front of my car. If I didn't swerve, I think it would have hit the front bouncing into my windshield.
So I am stuck without my toy for a couple of weeks.
114.JPG
115.JPG

So, any other unusual accidents out there?

• Sponsors (?)

I have one that didn't involve my fox, but my pickup. I was at my buddy's deer lease helping him set up stands (his stands) and after 30 minutes I looked over at my truck and trailer, which was now surrounded by cattle. A big bull was rubbing on my mirror and I started yelling at them all trying to shoo them away. My genius buddy picked up a chunk of a rotten tree limb and lobbed it at a cow standing next to my bed. It hit her square in the face and she jumped backwards, caving in my bedside. The best part? My buddy says "Aw man that sucks." And didn't offer to pay my deductible. :/

Reactions: 1 user