• Sponsors (?)

If anything, they need to put in more speed bumps..
After the car warms up, the car gets really quiet.. almost like it has stock exhaust. *until you get on the throttle*
Same with yours?

Only thing I have done to my exhaust at the moment is the resonator delete X-Pipe. The Roush axle back is still in the box in the trunk. I'm going to try get over to the storage place and get it on this weekend, but I have funeral to go to also.

If anything, they need to put in more speed bumps..
After the car warms up, the car gets really quiet.. almost like it has stock exhaust. *until you get on the throttle*
Same with yours?

Brian 8891, how you liking that ATAK? Sounds great on that vid

0335th, I love the way the Roush axle back sounds especially with an x or h pipe.. So nasty and bad ass

I really like them. I'm still running 2.5" exhaust, so I don't know if I lost a little bit buy not going with the 3".
After the car warms up there is a noticeable difference. I put up a another vid (car warmed up) coming onto the freeway. (Same day)

Awesome! I got the 2.5" catback too, I didn't even know there was a 3" one until after I got it or else I would've got the 3 inch cuz I heard it sounds better if u ever decide to get headers. But right now I absolutely love the way my car sounds

i went with 2.5" thinking I wanted to keep the engine N/A... I should have went with the 3" because all I keep thinking about is a Super Charger. Maybe later (Way later when I can eventually afford one). 10+ years after I retire.

Yeah I'm with u on that man. Eventually I'll probably want to get either headers or a supercharger (or both) but then I'd have to start messing with the tune and all that (which I'll definitely want to do at some point, just not right now).. Also, I'm not crazy about the soundclips I've heard of long tubes paired with the s-type for some reason which is really weird because with the stock cats the s-type has a perfect tone, just not quite loud enough

Where do you live? Right now I'm in San Diego, so Long Tube is not happening. (unless it was an easy install). I think exhaust is kinda tricky if your trying to guess from Youtube.

Try deleting the resonator and install an x-pipe. I put one on mine and it really wakes up the exhaust, you can definitely hear it. During normal cruise you can barely hear it, but during accel or when you jump on it, the whole neighborhood knows it.

I'll get a video up later today. But I just put one of the Roush Axle back kits on w/X-Pipe.

LOVE IT!!!! So far, just stomped on it through first and second, definitely the tone I was looking for! Not sure how it is on the highway yet.