want to turbo my 94 stang

Oh make no mistake about it your 0-60 will BLOW with 4.10s and a power adder. Trying to get traction will be a joke even with drag radials. So understand that 0-60 and quarter mile will be better with 3.55s.

You can't choose gears without knowing every detail of the build. Example: A 5.0 with a 60mm turbo and stock other than that would be fine with the stock gears (what were they, 2.90s?). Example 2: A 5.0 with a 74mm turbo would do better with 3.73 gears. The examples can go on and on. If you have a big enough turbo I don't see a problem with running 4.10 gears.

Maybe you haven't read the entire thread. They are talking about a 1500 turbo set up. How large do you think that is going to be? Anything can be "possible" but you are getting out of context. Wouldn't that be the "I am building a large turbo set up " thread??

ya im just gonna test it out for awhile and see how it goes...
i dont really wanna downgrade gears cause i love having that kick of those gears
and im not gettin the turbo for atleast a month but hopefully it works out with my gears

Yea I know, I was just giving examples. This $1,500 turbo kit is a joke IMO. Just buy a B&G turbo kit or a Pony down. Atleast then you can get help when you need it. Brian at B&G gave me his cellphone while I was putting my turbo kit on and told me to call his cell if I needed help after his shop had closed. I'm sure this $1,500 company will offer that...

mustangking101
Yes but you posted here for experienced advice. Keeping the gears is a bad idea. What the guys are trying to tell you is you will have a mis-matched combo which is useless money spent. Examples:

- A guy who wants to put a supercharger on his car just so he can say "I have a supercharger." End result, he blows up his engine b/c he does not have the right size injectors or a forged crank.

- The guy who recently put a H/C/I in his car with automatic and 2.73's and got mad because it was SLOWER $3000 later.

- The guy who wanted big block power from a 414c.i. with 302 heads and intake and got mad because he got embarrassing rwhp #'s (me).

If you are going to do it, do it right.

nothing wrong with that kit! This guys running the exact same one YouTube - 8 second twin turbo mustang peace

john