What are car shows coming to and why would ANYONE do this to their COBRA????

• Sponsors (?)

no sir.... i didnt go... but i was on the njr forums and i heard wildwood was dead as anything though.... and yehhh thats the same car.. he goes to the gym there.. lives right around the block from me actually

Car shows are stupid anyway.Some guy wins best of show for bringing a new Shelby Super Snake to a show with nothing done at all. Yet a Stipped and Stolen 93 is broke back to life with 03 Cobra Motor and drivetrain plus interior and coated in 03 mystichrome paint takes home runner up, lol. Freakin joke

To each his/her own. He probably put alot of work into it and is happy with it. Not my taste at all. In fact what I really cant stand is the dice hanging from the rear view. Absolutely cant stand s**t hanging in my sight lines.
Was Wildwood this past Saturday? It was sooo cold out here had to have been there too. Started out nice then just got to be too much with the winds howling.

Car shows are stupid anyway.Some guy wins best of show for bringing a new Shelby Super Snake to a show with nothing done at all. Yet a Stipped and Stolen 93 is broke back to life with 03 Cobra Motor and drivetrain plus interior and coated in 03 mystichrome paint takes home runner up, lol. Freakin joke

Car shows are great and great fun. Worrying about who wins what is stupid. Who's to say that restored/modded 93 w/the Terminator is more worthy ohas more or better work into it than the fully restored Concours-level '67 that's on the other side of the field that may look boring to most because it's all stock. That same '67 will win the next show, and then will lose to a riced-out piece of crap :lol: It's all subjective to who's picking and means nothing when you think about it :shrug: