What car did you get rid of and regret?

I've got 2...

1 is a '73 Buick Apollo GSX, exactly like this one:
ad74gsx.jpg

2nd was a 1980 Dodge Challenger, also known as a Mitsubishi Gallant in Japan. There were VERY few of these cars over here, so few that it's unlikely that anyone's even seen one in person (i've only seen 2...the one i had and one in a junkyard). It looked exactly like the one in this add:
attachment.php

So far i don't regret getting rid of any of my 'stangs because i've traded them for better ones, and i don't see myself getting rid of the coupe any time soon.

there is one like that but it was hit in the front that runs around hilliard ever now and then,

• Sponsors (?)

there is one like that but it was hit in the front that runs around hilliard ever now and then,

One like what? I'm actually trying to track down that Challenger...

She only got away with it because she helped me buy it and i was 13. We didn't know how bad off the brakes were. It even had the Buick 350 in it :(

my 95gt, and the svo, soon to add to this list teh 86gt, oh well, the 7up is gettin turboed by hellion in the future as well with a 5 lug this weekend with bullitts, so it makes selling my homemade beast more justified I guess? And the notch is either getting a 4v mach engine or a 03-04 kober engine really soon, so I dont really care!! LOL

I miss the hell out of my 1984 Caprice 2 Door that I got for 12 dollars from my next door neighbor. Sold it for 1100 to this fat discusting girl that ended up messin it up BIG time and eventually totalled it by gettin hit by a drunk driver.

:eek:

Even though I'm not hardcore into F-Bodies anymore like I used to be ... that car, sir, is raw, hot spooge-waiting-to-happen on wheels. :drool:

Forgive me, I grew up on watching Smokey & The Bandit, Knight Rider, and The Dukes of Hazzard as a kid in the Midwest...

:eek:

Even though I'm not hardcore into F-Bodies anymore like I used to be ... that car, sir, is raw, hot spooge-waiting-to-happen on wheels. :drool:

Forgive me, I grew up on watching Smokey & The Bandit, Knight Rider, and The Dukes of Hazzard as a kid in the Midwest...

:nice: Thanks, as did I... a little more "West" than "Mid", but things are probably pretty similar out here.

I regret selling that one, but something had to go as I was overwhelmed with cars at the time. I wish I could keep everything but I begin to run out of garage space.... :bang: :eek:

Oh well. Someday I'd like another one, Maybe the '78 "W72" next time. Or my ultimate choice would be '73 Brewster Green :drool: If I could find it...
Good times! :flag: