What catbacks have tailpipes that follow the oem routing?

• Sponsors (?)

Not anymore really. You might find a few no-name brands out there but the EPA is cracking down on cat-delete exhausts and handing out fines.
I was at SEMA in 85? The "test pipe" business was going strong.. Those were the pipes made to fit where the Cats went, so you could " test" if the cat was any good.....

How is the quality of the LMR tailpipes?

I was going to cut up my flowmaster cat-back to try and save the tailpipes but if there is an off-the-shelf tailpipe option that clears the panhard i will go that route instead and just take the cat-back out in 1 peice

I don't mind the flowmaster logo (it's already on my current setup) so does anyone know if these follow the stock routing?

I’ve had the LMR pipes on my car for 3 years. They are equal to the stock tail pipes as far as build quality is concerned. I didn’t lay them beside the stock ones to compare, but it looks to me like they follow the stock routing and use the stock hangers. I can get measurements if someone has specific requests.

Same goes for H-pipes.

I have a crappy Pacesetter off-road H-pipe that was 2” shorter than the Oem h-pipe and would hit the x-member

My bassini x-pipe with cats fits much better despite being physically bigger.

Reactions: 1 user