What do I need to buy to make sure ABS works with new 31 spline axles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I have already ordered Moser 31 spline axles from MPH and have told them in the order notes that the axles have to work with my 2003 GT's ABS. If the axles I get dont come ready to work with the ABS what do I need to buy to make them work, and where do I buy the stuff I need.

Thanks,

• Sponsors (?)

Jesus said:
Hi,

I have already ordered Moser 31 spline axles from MPH and have told them in the order notes that the axles have to work with my 2003 GT's ABS. If the axles I get dont come ready to work with the ABS what do I need to buy to make them work, and where do I buy the stuff I need.

Thanks,
Just so you know it was I that complained about your username and avatar combination. Try to get attention in some other way little mang :notnice:

I wasnt aware anyone on here tried to censor my user name/avatar combo. As far as I can tell its not hurting anyone, so I think I am going to leave it. Sorry your not a Marilyn Manson fan. Maybe you would like it better if I changed my avatar to Garth Brooks, or Travis Tritt or something? Any ways, I try not to judge others, Im more interested in getting along and coexisting with my fellow man than I am in passing judgement on him from 3000 miles away based on his avatar/user name combo. All my posts here have been tech related, so I have done nothing wrong other than apparently offending your beliefs. Here is my take on it: The place for religious beliefs is in church and the home, not a Mustang Tech forum. I promise I wont bring Marilyn Manson to your church. And I promise I wont bring Jesus to your church. And, for good measure I will stop watching the world poker tour (there is a guy there nick named Jesus too, and truthfully. I think he is a hundred times more sacrilegious than I am, after all he is a gambler named Jesus) And in closing, you should be able to take some kind of solace in the fact that a) If there really is a God as you believe, he will surly smote me for my terrible misdeed. b) You are trying to use your freedom of expression in a way that limits mine, (which is pretty un-american and at the same time uber-american by the way) Your basically telling me my beliefs dont count in this forum (they should be a non issue in this forum anyways; Live and let live) and your beliefs are all that should count.

Oh, one more thing: I have this sneaking suspicion that your objection to my avatar/user name combo is going to get a lot more attention than the actual thing you are complaining about. Congratulations.

Ice Cold, I am not Hispanic, but at one time I looked a lot like Jesus (like the poker player Chris Ferguson)

Was this tech :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.