What Have You Done To Your S550 Today?

15GTrob

5 Year Member
Aug 23, 2015
I wanted to create a thread for ANYTHING you've done to your S550 mustang! Have you washed it? Slammed it? Supercharged it? Sprayed it? Drove it like you stole it? Post it up here!!!

• Sponsors (?)

I feel your pain. I went through the same experience with my boat. Ordered a 2015 and a month later was told the production of 15's was completed and I would have to wait for a 16. My initial response was how much extra is this going to cost me. Luckily the dealer honored my order! I only had an additional 2 month wait.

I've washed it, i dodged a chair @ 60mph that landed 30 foot in front of me in my lane (damn these mustangs can turn good!), i've set the speed control at 110mph just for fun, I've done several 1/4 runs with track apps on the street, 13.3 @ 109 is my best. (curse hot florida weather and crappy 235 pirellis!) And I've had it up in the Tennessee mountains, what a blast!

What I have not done, is many mods, because honestly, I'm getting the itch to trade this in on a '12-'13 Boss because I miss my retro look and stick shift!

I got some poly IRS diff bushing inserts and subframe locators to put on her. Bought a new half inch drive torque wrench to set those big old subframe bolts back to proper spec. Probably get to work on it Tuesday.

Reactions: 1 user
I walked past it in the garage this weekend....
Oh wait, I drove that bad dog to work today!! :D
2015-10-08 15.23.13.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 5 users