What is the biggest tire that will fit on my 94 gt?

deftsound

Please ask me how much my supercharger cost
Apr 6, 2004
Texas City TX
Can i fit a 275/40/17 up front without it rubbing? What about a 315/35/17 in the back?

The reason I ask is because I have them on my 99 without any issues what-so-ever but want to make sure they will fit ok on the 94....

• Sponsors (?)

I had that setup on my car, as do alot of guys on here. On mine the tire would just touch the front sway bar at full lock, but it never bothered me. Nothing a $10 set of rack limiters can't fix.
Out back, my passenger side tire would rub the fender lip if I had any passengers with me (car lowered 2" already). I had to get rid of my quad shocks, but I bought better control arms at the same time as the wheels and tires, so all was good.

+1, Ive only had the 315's on a few days, but no rubbing so far. I too removed the quads, and I have my battery, sub box, and 2 amps in the trunk... My car is only lowered about 1-1 1/2 inches in the rear. I bottomed out today though on a big dip, and the tires dont have a mark on them.

Nitto 315 Drag radials here, they run a bit more narrow than some other brands 315's but I have no clearance issues with the quad shock. If anything my Bassani tips are the closest thing to rubbing but I just adjusted them to where they clear. Otherwise no issues.