what should i do next to my car?

Black Stang 97

the guy on top of me is funny
Nov 11, 2004
Los Angeles, CA
What should i do next to my car?? All my mods are in my sig....can someone help me out....?? I wil be staying N/A....so no blowers and no juice....anyone wanna help me out?? I thought about these (in no specific order) but not sure if i should get something else better...:

SCT Xcal 2
MM uca's and lca's
Steeda Underdrive Pulleys
Steeda 3 Piece quadrant adjuster
Drilled/Slotted Rotors

• Sponsors (?)

I'd have to say that the one thing that I hate about my stang is the brakes. If I were you, I'd do the rotors (& maybe new pads, brake lines, etc..??). I'm sure you would notice a huge difference. However, I do hear really good things about the underdrive pulleys, and am considering to get them myself. Modified Mustang Mag. unlocked 7hp, 10lb tq from a 1999 Cobra-I think it was-with just the Steeda pulleys. However, I hear installation is a PITA. Let us know what you decide!:nice:

well for sure this friday i will be getting steeda pulleys and a dyno test...they might do a dyno run before the pulleys and after the pulleys....hopefully i get good numbers....you guys wanna take a guess and ill get back to you guys on friday after the dyno to see who is the "human psychic dyno reader?

-=NightHawk=- said:
:D aside for the fact his sig says it in bold lettering i had just woken up at that point

everyones allowed an f*k up once a year:shrug:

:lol: :lol: i say about 270'ish and i would get the tuner too

if you put that down i will be about 20 off form you cause im doing a retune (one more mod pullies also going on :D ) on the dyno next saturday over there :nice:

02FastblackGT said:
I'd have to say that the one thing that I hate about my stang is the brakes. If I were you, I'd do the rotors (& maybe new pads, brake lines, etc..??). I'm sure you would notice a huge difference. However, I do hear really good things about the underdrive pulleys, and am considering to get them myself. Modified Mustang Mag. unlocked 7hp, 10lb tq from a 1999 Cobra-I think it was-with just the Steeda pulleys. However, I hear installation is a PITA. Let us know what you decide!:nice:

installation is actually pretty easy, we put steeda underdrive pulleys obn my dads 97 and it helped a lot. im about to order some for my 03.

my dads car has:
granatelli motorsports ypper intake plenum
ford racing 70 mm throttle body
steeda underdrive pulleys
mac cold air induction
off road h pipe
and 2 chamber flow masters.

his car runs great with those mods. i would highly recomend these mods to every one :nice: