• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-

Where to get this???

  • Thread starter Thread starter 87foxstang
  • Start date Start date Mar 14, 2008

87foxstang

Member
May 10, 2007
0
0
16
Cromwell, CT
Mar 14, 2008
#1
  • Mar 14, 2008
  • #1
ok, after about 15 minutes looking through the searches, I give up.

I want to convert my 85mph speedo to the 140,(already have the white face overlays) and i read in a thread a while ago that you can send your cluster to 50resto and they will calibrate it for you. I cant even find it on their website

Can someone help me here.

Thanks guys
 

LaserSVT

Got FB banned again for saying nards
Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
9,396
3,542
233
Mar 14, 2008
#2
  • Mar 14, 2008
  • #2
www.latemodelrestoration.com is Late Models site.
Best bet is to get a 89-90 cluster from a junkyard like prestige. I got a 160 cluster for 90 shipped
 

87foxstang

Member
May 10, 2007
0
0
16
Cromwell, CT
Mar 14, 2008
#3
  • Mar 14, 2008
  • #3
I meant I could not site the cluster service on their site lol.

I have seen numerous mustangs at the junkyard and they are never 140's

But I know 50 resto has that service, I have seen it before
 

87foxstang

Member
May 10, 2007
0
0
16
Cromwell, CT
Mar 14, 2008
#4
  • Mar 14, 2008
  • #4
I think I found it
http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/iwwida.pvx?;item?item_no=LRS-17255B-RR 1&comp=LRS

I thought it was cheaper though

for that price, Ill keep looking for a cheap cluster
 

Nova

New Member
Aug 10, 2006
128
0
0
Mar 14, 2008
#5
  • Mar 14, 2008
  • #5
what year is your car? if its an 87/88 you will need an 89 cluster that is factory 140. i traded mine about a month ago. but found it on corral for 40 shipped put my working tach in it and my good plastic, used it for a month. then traded it when i put autometers in my cluster.
 

LaserSVT

Got FB banned again for saying nards
Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
9,396
3,542
233
Mar 14, 2008
#6
  • Mar 14, 2008
  • #6
Oh crap I just remembered, Texas Mustangs has one sitting in their showroom with faces on it already. I think Eddie said $100 I will PM you his #
 

Saleen0679

10 Year Member
Apr 14, 2005
876
24
49
Yakima, WA
Mar 14, 2008
#7
  • Mar 14, 2008
  • #7
Brother's Performance has a recal service.

http://www.brothersperformance.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/355
 

87foxstang

Member
May 10, 2007
0
0
16
Cromwell, CT
Mar 14, 2008
#8
  • Mar 14, 2008
  • #8
yes my car is an 87.

Thanks alot guys for all the help.

it was brothers performance not 50resto

Has anyone ever used that calibration service at BP?
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

E
Drivetrain Odometer quit working
  • El Dee
  • Feb 6, 2025
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
2
Views
301
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Feb 7, 2025
85GTStangGuy
S
Fox '87 GT can't get to stay running
  • spilly
  • Mar 29, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
27
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jun 20, 2026
spilly
S
Z
Progress Thread zeth194 - New Guy on the Block
  • zeth194
  • Mar 19, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
10
Views
686
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Apr 26, 2026
LILCBRA
Progress Thread Progress Thread- From6to8's 1994 Cobra Supercharger install
  • from6to8
  • Sep 25, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 20 21 22
Replies
420
Views
10K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- May 6, 2026
from6to8
99/01 Cobra cluster in GT
  • Mustang5L5
  • Apr 4, 2024
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
13
Views
4K
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech May 12, 2024
Mustang5L5
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?