Which MidPipe?

thanks all for your help with helping me decide. ive decided to go with the o/r h pipe. thinking about going with BBK. are their h pipes good or should i look some where else?

I would prefer MAC.. I've had both..

The BBK hangs down unGODLY low for some reason.. I seriously hangs down like 3 more inches than the factory one, and for no reason..

I had a MAC on my other mustang.. It was cheap, fit pretty well, and didn't hang so freaking low

• Sponsors (?)

I would prefer MAC.. I've had both..

The BBK hangs down unGODLY low for some reason.. I seriously hangs down like 3 more inches than the factory one, and for no reason..

I had a MAC on my other mustang.. It was cheap, fit pretty well, and didn't hang so freaking low

ok. ill take a look at mac. cause i already have eibach springs on my car and i have to really watch what i go over now. is there any sound difference, this maybe a stupid question but i know that some brands of x pipes sound different, so i was just woundering the same thing with h pipes.

sorry a little:OT: here but just had a question and figured it would save time if i just posted it here instead of starting a new thread. LT headers are they really worth the money? I really wanted to get the the BBK o/r h pipe but then thought while i was at it just go ahead and put BBK LT on to. but BBK don't make a matching h pipe for my 95 to fit the LT that they make???? so what should i do? go with a whole other company, LT and h pipe, or just get BBK LT and another company h pipe?

sorry a little:OT: here but just had a question and figured it would save time if i just posted it here instead of starting a new thread. LT headers are they really worth the money? I really wanted to get the the BBK o/r h pipe but then thought while i was at it just go ahead and put BBK LT on to. but BBK don't make a matching h pipe for my 95 to fit the LT that they make???? so what should i do? go with a whole other company, LT and h pipe, or just get BBK LT and another company h pipe?

Yes long tubes are worth it. If your even considering them now, that means you will be wanting them down the road. Might as well get it done now. long tubes are finicky you should get the same brand long tubes and H or you might have fitment issues.

BBK HIGH-FLOW H-PIPE FOR USE W/ LONG TUBE HEADERS 1994-1995 | CJ Pony Parts
1994-95 Mustang 5.0L BBK X-Pipe for Long Tube Headers at LRS - Same Day Shipping!

@ Adam95GT, right that was what i was thinking. i was wanting to get a bbk h pipe cause i heard they were good for the money, but they don't make short h pipes to go with the long tube headers for my year, plus i was looking for off road h pipe. is there anyother brand that i could get a short h with the matching long tubes?