Why is it Fox Body?

North Austin was a traditional store and I was on night production, my own tools and box, flat-rate pay, and until Bill Nash took over the company it was the single greatest place to work of my career. Less than two years after he became CEO it was just like any other dealership.

As far as the codes on that BMW go, see those two KAFAS codes on that readout? They are there because it rained.

Wait, wasn't this thread about fox-bodies?

Reactions: 1 user
Ya, but what about 5.0s, gt's, Shelby's, cobra's, saleen's, mach 1's, ECT.?

At shows people ask me all the time what I do for a living after hearing about the Monster. After telling them I have a meth lab, and we have the necessary laugh, the guesses are that i’m either some kind of engineer, or a mechanic.

I tell them that building and modifying this car is hard enough, and that I could never work on them for a living.

Everytime i walk back into our service bay, and see the entire drivetrain dropped out or a 7 series for whatever thing they gotta do to the engine boggles the mind, and that’s before they start taking the thing apart.

Ya, but what about 5.0s, gt's, Shelby's, cobra's, saleen's, mach 1's, ECT.?

WHat about them? Call them whatever you want. Considering some of those models span over several different chassis, it helps to be more specific.

Huge difference between an '84 GT350 and a 2019 GT350, so you might want to clarify.

WHat about them? Call them whatever you want. Considering some of those models span over several different chassis, it helps to be more specific.

Huge difference between an '84 GT350 and a 2019 GT350, so you might want to clarify.
Just saying, they have the sn95s, fox body's, new edge and all that but they also have saleen's, gt's, cobra's, Shelby's and all of them too. I agree tho, why can't they just be mustangs? Like how a Thunderbird is a Thunderbird, or a Honda Accord is a Honda Accord? They must have 1000 different names for all those different but same cars. It gets so confusing sometimes. LoL.

Yet the Corvette has the C1 through C8, ZR1, Z06, and Stingray. The C numbers denote the generation the same as foxbody does.

I think you are confusing yourself. They are Mustangs.

A Saleen can be a Mustang, but not all Mustangs are Saleens.

Call it whatever you want really. I call mine a Mustang