Fox Will 2 different mufflers on same car cause any issues

• Sponsors (?)

Lol I do still have my car phone -
9514269A-AEDB-416E-92E8-4B257A784F55.jpeg

• Hell Yeah!
Reactions: 3 users
So - I needs you guys honest opinion - this car is a OEM driver - great paint and good leather - it is 225hp so it’s no “real” beast - should I put mufflers on to make it sound louder or is this good for what it is - thanks ( considering flowmasters 40 or spintech 9000 )

Ultimately it’s what makes you happy, and what you want. That’s what you should do!
Try another set..... if you like, leave it, if not put the old ones back.

Kinda difficult to gauge in videos, but it doesn't sound a whole lot quieter than mine. When I got this car the exhaust was rigged in the worst way and the mufflers were trashed. I replaced them with Summit knock off Flowmasters. Here's a vid of mine so you can judge the difference.

View: https://youtu.be/CWW_8jHMlYo

But I'd still suggest swapping both mufflers out if you're looking to change them. I still think it would be weird if you didn't....

Reactions: 1 user
I am considering changing my mufflers to either of these - anyone use them ? I heard sound clips and they sound a bit quieter than original 40 flows . Minimum crackling or popping noise and said to have very little drone . They are $30 each - top one is made by Lawson industries / bottom one by Jones mufflers (these internal spot weld seem better) - should be easy to fit under car too and less weight .
DE5992BE-98EB-4E7E-ACB5-AB3370663A59.jpeg
14139AB6-A563-4157-80A0-839FFCED5716.jpeg

Reactions: 1 user
I am considering changing my mufflers to either of these - anyone use them ? I heard sound clips and they sound a bit quieter than original 40 flows . Minimum crackling or popping noise and said to have very little drone . They are $30 each - top one is made by Lawson industries / bottom one by Jones mufflers (these internal spot weld seem better) - should be easy to fit under car too and less weight .
DE5992BE-98EB-4E7E-ACB5-AB3370663A59.jpeg
14139AB6-A563-4157-80A0-839FFCED5716.jpeg

I've never looked at these before but they kind of look like race bullets I had ones on a coupe.. they were insanely loud and I like my cars loud but I ended up selling them and moved on to mac