I want a new winter car.
I've become obsessed with the SVT Lightnings, they're so badass and would complement my Vert' perfectly.
However being that I'm still in school the DD will remain the Vert' here in Northern Virginia, and that is starting to piss me off now that I'm getting older and want more toys instead of buying ghetto winter tires for her.
What do you guys drive? Or what would you want to drive for a winter car?
I want to see some POS beaters!
I've become obsessed with the SVT Lightnings, they're so badass and would complement my Vert' perfectly.
However being that I'm still in school the DD will remain the Vert' here in Northern Virginia, and that is starting to piss me off now that I'm getting older and want more toys instead of buying ghetto winter tires for her.
What do you guys drive? Or what would you want to drive for a winter car?
I want to see some POS beaters!

. It serves as my parts garage in the summer. The other day i put in a new used distributor in because it was shot and i also fixed the crazy idle. Now it runs like a champ
