WTB/Trade WTB:

Mustang5L5

That is…until I whipped out my Bissell
Mod Dude
Feb 18, 2001
Massachusetts
Looking for the block that bolts to the side of a 99-04 Mustang hyrdroboost.

1629911553273.png

This block has a low-pressure port threaded into the front. (silver fitting in photo) Most are right-hand thread, some are left-hand thread. Looking for a block with the right-hand threads on it. I currently have a Left-hand threaded block and can't find a 6AN adapter for it.

• Sponsors (?)

Looking for the block that bolts to the side of a 99-04 Mustang hyrdroboost.

1629911553273.png

This block has a low-pressure port threaded into the front. (silver fitting in photo) Most are right-hand thread, some are left-hand thread. Looking for a block with the right-hand threads on it. I currently have a Left-hand threaded block and can't find a 6AN adapter for it.
Zombie thread resurrection; did you ever locate the block you were looking for? I'm looking for a left hand thread block and appreciate any leads.

Zombie thread resurrection; did you ever locate the block you were looking for? I'm looking for a left hand thread block and appreciate any leads.

No sorry, i ended up using the block I had with the left hand threading and just wending a 6AN bung to the low pressure fitting. I was able to use it for my needs after that.

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone have the part numbers for the banjo fittings in the picture ???

Normally, I would move this post to its own thread in the discussion forums. This is the classifieds section and has about zero chance of being spotted and answered except.... The dude that started this thread is a wheel and brake guru can probably answer your question.

Nevermind... Here it is:

I don’t have the part numbers. They are m18x1.5 and m16x1.5 banjos I snagged off eBay or amazon. They sell versions with o-rings which I don’t recommed. These are the versions with a copper crush washer on each side. No leaks.

The low pressure return is custom. I took the stock barb fitting and welded a 6AN bung on the end.