X-pipe And New Springs

NJBob

Dec 18, 2014
NJ
Well, this past weekend I had the Eibach pro kit installed along with the ford X-pipe.
I previously had the Roush Axle back mufflers installed, Steeda tower strut brace and the K&N high flow filter.

The Roush by themselves are excellent, they have that classic muscle car sound. Adding the X-pipe, just multiplied that by 4. Its very loud. I can feel power gains. But as an everyday driver I might have went to far. Cruising at 60-70 its fine, but anytime you accelerate it its loud, inside and out.

The new springs, are very nice lowered the look by about an inch, didn't make the suspension to hard. It did get rid of the lifting and diving when getting on it or braking. Handling was also improved.

The car is a beast, it runs like its on fire and handles as good.

I'm not sure I'll be able to live with the X-pipe.

My recommendation would be don't do it unless you ready to live with loud. Inside and out....The Roush by itself would be what I recommend. I also recommended the K&N filter, the strut brace and springs...

• Sponsors (?)

Have any pictures of the car now that it's lowered?
Well after a few days I'm learning how to drive it to keep the volume down here is a pick of the spacing with the new springs. It's only an inch but does look better and drive much better. I did have an alignment and it was put to factory specs everything was in the green
image.jpg