Yet another v8 swap

California Performance Transmissions (aka Art Carr) can provide a 141 tooth flexplate with 50 oz. balance. It is a special order and price was around $300 last I heard. You will have to call them direct at (714) 901-3777 to place an order. I also have a spare out in the garage I may be willing to let go.

https://cpttransmission.com/
Is your spare plate a 50oz ? If so let me know if you want to move it. Thanks.
 
Just a quick look around and saw this (not that I'm saying it is the one to buy), Jegs sold on Amazon. Says it will fit and it's a performance converter, not stock.

Link to it

I remember seeing somewhere about the bolt circle being smaller than a standard Ford. It seems like standard Ford converters have a 10-1/2 bolt cirlce whereas the II has a 9-7/8 or 9-3/4 bolt circle. I'll have to search again and see if I can find it - seems like it would be pretty useful, especially right now.
 
That didn't take as long as I thought, Google AI steps up and answers "Ford torque converter bolt pattern" with:

1790642446512.webp


1790642748229.webp
 
It's weird that it says for Mustang II, 302 CI with C-6 transmission. There has never been a C-6 in a II that I know of.
Probably an error on their part. They should have listed the bolt spacing so fitment could be verified. I would recommend a prospective buyer submit a question to the seller to provide the bolt spacing dimension before purchasing.
 
I remember seeing somewhere about the bolt circle being smaller than a standard Ford. It seems like standard Ford converters have a 10-1/2 bolt cirlce whereas the II has a 9-7/8 or 9-3/4 bolt circle. I'll have to search again and see if I can find it - seems like it would be pretty useful, especially right now.
Won't fit bolt circle is 10.5 Amazon says it will but here are the specs

Torque Converter for Ford C4 [10 in. Dia. & 2600-2900 RPM Stall Speed]​

Fits Ford C4 Transmissions, 10 in. Diameter, 26-Spline Input, 10.500 in. Bolt Circle, 1.375 in. Crank Pilot