1 cop,1fox with bassani's= LOVE

BigE37172

Dec 31, 1969
So I was driving around and all of a sudden a blue light speacial was behind me..... I looked down to find I was runnin 50 ish in a 40 lol... So of course I say whats the problem officer. He replied you was a tad over the speed limit by about 15mph. I said well I did just replace the gear in my car and havent corrected the speedo..... Then he says thats understandable heres a warning but the main reason I pulled you over was to say I love your exhaust is that flows..... Said nope wanted to be diffrent so I used bassani's with an off rd x. He said have a nice day and keep it loud. lol

• Sponsors (?)

My experience is that a lot of LEO's are car guys. I got stopped a few years back in my convertible. I had accellerated "briskly" and didn't see him coming out of a side street. He stopped me, told me I wasn't going to get a ticket, just to keep it down a little, ran my license then left me with "nice car there sir". Gotta love guys like that.

Not enough of those guys running around.

I am "one of those guys". Lol. Actually, there are several of us at my department who are Mustang fanatics, one of my buddies actually owns four foxbodies. I don't give anyone a hard time unless they are doing something stupid that puts other's lives in danger. Everyone needs a hobby, this is mine.

Reactions: 1 user
i got pulled over the other day but wasnt so lucky. My speedo bounces after 65 sometimes. And, it just so happened that it was doing it when i got pulled over. I am replacing my rearend assembly this weekend. I am going to fix it then. Hell i even had my bag in the car with badge and stuff on it and it even said MP. First civilian cop i ever ran into that saw it and still gave me a ticket.