15x10 draglites on Fox

Fox_84

Dec 28, 2005
Anyone have any pix of their beat up fenders from installing 15x10 draglites in the rear of a fox? I am needing some kind of idea how much I am going to have to bash on my fenders before deciding on ordering the wheels or not. I plan to run a 275/50/15. Anybody got any opinions, tips, help of any kind on doing this?

• Sponsors (?)

You can probably find plenty of threads about this by doing a search.

I'm running what are supposed to be 15x10 draglites w/ 6.5" of backspacing(my sig says 15x9 because I measured them and they didn't measure 10", but I could have measured wrong I guess). I'm running 275/50 BF Goodrich Radial T/A's on them. I didn't have to roll my fenders at all. I did have to beat and bang on the inner fenders. I left my quad shocks in the stock position, but dented the casing a bit to keep mine from rubbing. Every situation is different.

The only rubbing I have is if I go up a somewhat steeply sloped driveway or a parking lot from the flat road, and I can avoid the rubbing my taking it easy up those. Additionally, I cannot do power slides and slide my back end around or my tires rub - not sure where they rub, but it doesn't sound good.