Progress Thread 1985 Gt I Finally Have A T Top Car.

Didya ever see his other fox?

I did actually, didn’t he sell it to another member on here? I would have kept one of them at least. It was a reef blue and silver one right? That was a sweet ride. Corvettes are cool, but their still a GM product. Sorry Grover, no offense. I wish I had the time and money to build cars they way you did. That 93 is a work of art.

Last edited:
I can’t help but think that Corvettes are too preoccupied with trying to be esteemed at the same level as Porsches and Ferraris. It’s trying to hard to be a European sports car than an American sports car.

I can’t help but think that Corvettes are too preoccupied with trying to be esteemed at the same level as Porsches and Ferraris. It’s trying to hard to be a European sports car than an American sports car.

I've always thought about it the other way. Most Vette owners wouldn't give two s for a Porsche or a Ferrari.

Reactions: 1 user
$$$ was the reason, the C7 was 1 year old and not really cheap so every dollar I could put down helped. To be 100% honest I sold my motorcycle too, the C7 has stolen all my attention. I love the car and yes, to me it is that good.

I should clarify. I mostly meant that from the perspective of what Chevrolet has been doing with the car here lately. I’m probably wrong, though.

I actually think they are getting [better] at swinging away from that. I do know what you're talking about though. There are few years (I'm not well versed in Vette bodies) that I thought were blatent ripoffs. I like the last couple of years though. I mean [really] like what they've done with these cars.

The orange by the way.... It's an awesome salute and top of the hat to the original STingray orange (at least in my head )..