Build Thread '83 T-top Coupe - Welding Holes in My Rear

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

I will Dave, I was starting to thing you were through with this.....
Not even close really Mike. This whole divorce thingy is a complete catharsis for me. My life may not be 100% changed, I still paint cars and drink Dirty Bastard. Everything else seems new.

Plus having the last kid graduate high school and move on to her next stage in life has been a little bewildering.

No wife, no kids at home needing things, etc. has me figuring out what exactly I’m doing when I’m off work now.

The old schedules are gone. I’m used to demands of others setting what I’ll be doing and using any free time in frantic busyness on Booger.

It‘s all good though, in theory in my brain. I really will have the ability to spend the ENTIRE weekend coming up just working on my car. Kind of surreal........in a really good way.

• Loved It!
Reactions: 6 users
I spied some of this in the cooler at the store where I get my German beers. Decided to see what all the fuss is about.

I can see why you like these so much, Dave.

0B1F4A33-7009-4565-8611-E4EA518F9E90.jpeg

• Winner
Reactions: 1 users
Is this still a car building thread?

Why yes, yes it is......

Slight delays now due to a daughter that did well enough to graduate high school early and get a scholarship to a nice local college.

This is the last of the kids, my baby girl. I bought her a 2014 Ford Fusion so she can drive to college and back safely. Here she is getting in it. I love this little girl so much.
00F88496-89A8-4591-A251-A8348927047A.jpeg

This destroys savings for Booger admittedly. It’s really not cheap to insure an 18 year old in a somewhat newer car......who knew?

Anywho, the weather is perking up quite a bit and I think i’ll be doing quite a bit on Booger starting next weekend since I have minimal play money now due to fore mentioned child.

I really have a bunch of cheap yet technical stuff to do to the old boy this summer anyhow.

I should also have my divorce papers in hand in the next two weeks.:nice: Believe me, you’ll know when that becomes official.

My brother and I were actually out looking Booger over today, it felt good. Even exciting again, it’s been awhile.

You feed em. They grow up. Turn Nuts. Move away.

I'm not feeding the next one. :notnice:

Reactions: 1 user
I know, he used a big word. I'll explain.

Continental US means all of the parts of the US that are connected to each other and excludes Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the other parts of the US that aren't touching the other parts.

I have no idea what the hell continental Canada is.

I know, he used a big word. I'll explain.

Continental US means all of the parts of the US that are connected to each other and excludes Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the other parts of the US that aren't touching the other parts.

I have no idea what the hell continental Canada is.

I thought it was breakfast :(

I mean... all this time between 6 and 11 and it's free. :shrug: I like waffles.

• Winner
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.