Build Thread '83 T-top Coupe - Welding Holes in My Rear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: 1 users
My house is open if you want to drive in the wrong direction for a little while first.
Heck John, Dallas isn't a trip, you're just down aways from me.

I think I'll head east, stop in Birmingham for a night to say hey to Mike and Kate, then go to someplace in florida. I'll have to get a discussion going so we could all meet up and drink a couple and bs for awhile.

Reactions: 3 users
Home is actually Wichita Falls, but I'm in Dallas so often I might as well live there. I could most likely find some time to meet up if you're down there again.

Reactions: 1 user
If you head to Florida let me know, I'll meet you down there. I don't drink but I love to fish.

Reactions: 1 users
So I have the keys to the murder house, I guess it’s my murder house now.............

It’s supposed to snow here on Saturday. The weather people don’t seem to be sure if it will be a dusting or a buttload. If it’s light, I start moving then.

Reactions: 2 users
I'm pretty sure that one dog (that is not a complete idiot) and one cat are standard issue in a 'murder house'. They are able to indicate whether anything of the murder remains, natural or otherwise.

Do you have these devices for the new place?

I'm pretty sure that one dog (that is not a complete idiot) and one cat are standard issue in a 'murder house'. They are able to indicate whether anything of the murder remains, natural or otherwise.

Do you have these devices for the new place?
Yes sir, got my fat cat charlie that you've seen in various pictures on this thread prepped and ready for action!

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.