AHAHAHA ITS ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (TT stang)

hotmustang331

Apr 29, 2004
Bastrop,TX
***:EDIT: UPDATED PICS ON PAGE 2!***
:banana: :banana: :banana: FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just fired it up about 40 minutes ago! Man it feels SOOOO good lol. And im VERY suprised at how quiet it is! It literly sounds like I put the stock cats back in :rlaugh: . Its a little louder than a stock GT I think....TOTAL sleeper :D Even the cams have been muffled quite abit.

This is the only pic I have...from earlier today when it was almost ready.

101_0017.jpg

Ill have some more tomorrow :D . Only problems are one header bolt is loose (EDIT: NOW FIXED), VERY VERY slow oil leak on a return line (EDIT: NOW FIXED), the gauges light fuse popped(FIXED), and my E boost gauges connection is a little loose or something (Not fixed LOL). Otherwise ALL good on the first go!

Attachments

• 101_0017.jpg
    101_0017.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 74
  • Sponsors (?)

Heh that's interesting. Weird to see that degas tank mounted on the drivers side.. but ingenious.

I agree.. keep a watchful eye on that upper rad hose by the passenger side turbo.. that mamajama is gunna ruin everything if it bursts under pressure.

Looks good. I've seen a few guys put the degas tank over by the master cylinder like that. It takes a little work, but it fits.:) I think I would run some AN hose for the upper since it's so close to the hot side of the hair dryers, but you could also get some DEI cool tape and wrap the upper hose really good. That stuff works great.

I haven't really read much about your build, are you on the stock bottom end?