Anyone have the repro headlamps made by DEPO ?

MustangLX-5.0

Founding Member
Dec 2, 2000
Lehigh Acres Fla.
And how long have they held up? I just bought a 6 piece repro kit (Ford kit is outrageous now). Are these the same brand repros that LRS sold 5 years ago? I am asking only because I have heard of lenses yellowing out in a couple years.. according to some members here. I hope to get at least 4 years out of them.

• Sponsors (?)

not sure if they are the same ones from a few years ago, but i just bought a set and unfortunately after a couple of weeks i found out my driver's side headlight isn't sealed well. It's constantly fogged up. Not to big of a deal, but i haven't had time to contact LRS to see what can be done to remedy this situation. Other than that they are great. Day and night difference from stockers.

I personally have 2 sets of ultra clears from them. I've only installed one set and the drivers side headlight keeps fogging up. Not satisfied at all. I suggest not buying them. I'm going to return my other set. Don't support a company that builds junk.:notnice:

Alright, thats good to know cause they're still in the box. Is it just the headlamps, or do the signal lamp housings have problems also? Guess you get what you pay for ehh. Well, its way better than the stock lamps. One collected so much condensation that it filled up halfway with water. Started it one time and the bulb exploded after lights on. Drilled a tiny hole in the other lamp housing while the lights were on to let the water out. Dont know how its gettin in because it let out a big WHOOSH of air when the bit poked through.... so it was obviously sealed.

Thanks for the reps