Anyone know "Project77"? Need to talk with him re: head purchase!

Hey All,

I purchased a set of used Eddy aluminum RPM heads from the stangnet classified section from this user. The heads were to be shipped on July 5th and I was supposed to get a tracking number. My cheque has been cashed and I have sent mutiple emails and left phone messages to get the tracking number as the heads have not arrived to me yet.

I have now called FedEx (the courier they were being shipped with) and they searched for shipments coming to me, but found nothing. I see that this member has posted here as late as July 18th, but has not responded to me.

He was very good to work with and responsive to my emails until July 5th, but since then nothing. I am still hoping that this is a misunderstanding and that the heads are on their way...but every day that passes and they aren't on my doorstep and I get no response from the seller with a tracking number or explanation, well I'm beginning to lose faith that the heads are coming my way.

Has anyone here dealt with this member before? Does anyone know him? Hopefully he can come in and explain and let me know they are on the way...

Thanks for any help or suggestions.

Regards,

5.0L Miata

• Sponsors (?)

ok I was made aware of this thread VIA Dagger...thank you. In a nutshell I paid fedex to pick up the heads at my home bnefore i left for vacation, and they never did. I came home voicemails and a box sitting on my porch. The heads were sent this AM, I TOOK them to fedex myself and they are on the way. If you have any other problems, let me know.

ok I was made aware of this thread VIA Dagger...thank you. In a nutshell I paid fedex to pick up the heads at my home bnefore i left for vacation, and they never did. I came home voicemails and a box sitting on my porch. The heads were sent this AM, I TOOK them to fedex myself and they are on the way. If you have any other problems, let me know.

Will do, glad it was indeed just a misunderstanding!