***ATTN: ALL IL & IN MUSTANGS***

four six

Jan 19, 2006
Hobart, IN
I was thinking of trying to rent out US 41 for a private Test and Tune for us local stangnet peeps. So what do ya think? I got the guys number that I have to talk to but I don't wanna call him if noone is intrested in doing it. So post if you'd be willing to do it. IDK how much its going to cost yet. Im excited for nice weather:SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

I would be in, I'm already doing two US41 private events this year though hahahah. BTW I was just in Hammond on thursday looking at some parts, deal fell through cuz the guy was missing some important pieces and wouldn't budge on the price to put it to minus cost of me buying parts hah.

Ok I just talked to the guy. So he said

$3000 for a 9 hour saturday

$2200 for an 8 hour weekday

Let me know if you can do it. Ill figure out the $$ when I get some responses. I'd love to do this if we can.

I figure like a friday or something 50 some people @ $44 a pop sounds good, and thats all day! So let me know

Ok I just talked to the guy. So he said

$3000 for a 9 hour saturday

$2200 for an 8 hour weekday

Let me know if you can do it. Ill figure out the $$ when I get some responses. I'd love to do this if we can.

I figure like a friday or something 50 some people @ $44 a pop sounds good, and thats all day! So let me know
Be sure to hire a dyno! Test & Tune babyyyyyyyy!