BBK Cold Air Intake and Throttle Body

I am considering upgrading to the BBK cold air intake and throttle body in my 07 GT. I saw an ad where they claim an increase of 27hp and 38 torque without retuning the computer. Has anyone else used this combo and if so, were you impressed? Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

their is a guy who posts on corral.net and he has bbk throttle,cold air, some other stuff like, underdrive pullies and exhaust and i think he has like 318 rwhp dyno'd. supposely it works, he has no tune either.

I was debating just doing the bbk cold air, so i didnt have to mess with the tune for Warranty issues. But i dont know what im doing yet.

Thats pretty impressive. I have the Flows on mine now and I'm planning on adding the BBK cold air kit and throttle body, underdrive pulleys, aluminum driveshaft, and a MAC prochamber, so I should get similar results. Thanks for the input though.

If you look back into other threads about throttle bodies, you will see that a large number of people are saying not to waste your money on them. No real bang for the buck and the stock TB is really pretty good. I asked the forum about them and it was unanimous to stick witht the stock and go for UDP, delete plates and gears.