BEFORE you butcher a 4 eye... (56k beware)

Threads merged.

Some of those 4 eyes are amazing! IMO they look more aggressive than the aero nose. People can do what they want with their cars but I hope they keep some as they came.

seeing pictures of them......man I miss my 85 hatchback... Here are the specs on it. My ex sold it for $4000 to pay for her divorce attorney.

1985 gt 347 all motor 11.5 to 1 J&E , Eagle crank, .675 solid roller lifer cam, TFS high ports, victor jr , all ported, BG Cold Claw, Holley Blue pump with 8-an braided lines, main & stud & rocker girdles, ARP studs throughout, MSD Ignition, 1 3/4 long tubes, X pipe, tko, 31 spline auburn pro w/4.56 gears, subs, adj upper and lowers, Eibach Drag pack, 6 pt cage, Weld draglites -skinnies up front and 15x10 with MT 28X10.5's, custom interior 2600lbs. best time so far 10.26 @130 442 rwhp 505 rwtq

I did lower it its on eibachs pro kit and Steeda caster chamber plates an bump steer kit. She is supercharged as well. I have a whole laundry list of things done to her. She sounds just as mean as she looks too. JBA shorties MAC off road h pipe and Bassani cat back exhaust. Thanks bud! People dang near break there necks staring at her ever time I go out. It's my daily no trailer queens at my house build it drive or don't build it at all is how I look at things!

Thanks guys... I did a 5 lug conversion just for them wheels. I've always been a fan of TRX's, but well... yeah... the Cobras I got on sorta reminds me of TRX's in certain angles, so I went with them. I'm curious to see what they'll look like on 82GT and pace car.