bird_dog0347

Ok so the 3.0.2 tune has some alterations that are necessary to get rid of the lean spikes when you stab the throttle.

I took the changes and applied them to the file you posted, now that the MAT is reading correctly we can move forward to completing the tune.

Please use this file for further testing, if it still shows lean or has an issue work through it by highlighting the entire VE table and multiplying by 1.05

Attachments

• BirdDog.REV.3.0.3.msq
    119.2 KB · Views: 62
  • Sponsors (?)

So we got a nice day where I could test out 3.0.3 and I'm attaching two files, first is the cold start with it (accidentally forgot to write it before startup so start, shut down, write, start) then the second is after it's all warmed up going for a drive. The only things I notice really is that it does seem to run leaner at cruise (15 ish), it does have great power, and the only thing is like the first 3-5 minutes in I was cruising then stabbed the throttle and there was a decent bog a couple of times in 4th gear at 48mph.

Attachments

• 2019-11-23_12.35.26.msl
    2.8 MB · Views: 52
  • 2019-11-23_12.50.15.msl
    6.9 MB · Views: 55
The bog is your acceleration enrichments, hard to guess from my side in a datalog but I'll try.
As long as you dont have a lean miss 15afr at cruise is perfectly fine but if it bothers you I'll set you up to target stoic instead.

I'm not bothered by it, just not educated enough to understand if that is fine or unsafe? This is the best it's ever run, and fun to drive... except for first gear, that's useless.