blue injectors and stock MAF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidGT
From the part number on the injectors F4SE-B1A I came up with this.
http://www.racetronix.com/0280150967.html They are 38's, but sold as 36's sometimes.:shrug:

wierd:shrug:

The variety of specs offered is due to different manufacturers rating their injectors at different fuel rail pressures.
40 psi will make an injector act bigger, compared to 38psi...

• Sponsors (?)

i put the stock injectors. they seem to be fine. the car still runs like crap when you try to drive it. worse than before but i dont think it has any thing to do with the injectors. it was easier than i thought to put them in. i put the stock maf back on too. it starts up and runs good but i think it has a miss. i pulled the plugs and they look ok but who knows the last time they were changed. front passenger side plug looked kinda messed up but ive seen worse. i got new plugs but i havent put them in yet. all the wires looks to be in pretty good condition and maybe changed not too long ago. i guess im also gonna check out the computer and make sure there is not some sort of chip. any thing else u guys think i should look for ?

imo it was a waste to change your injectors. if youre running the stock fuel pressure reg its useless to go back, you only get stock fuel pressure with stock regs so it has nothing to do with injectors. i'd check little things, maybe cracked porcelan(sp?) on the plug, bad plug wire, corrosion under the dizzy cap on the terminals, crossfiring on the cap in result of a bad cap or cracked riser, plugged fuel filter, low fuel pressure, no check engine light bulb if equiped lol (had that happen a few times, makes it a pain for if you dont think it set any codes), poor fuel:shrug:. just a few little things i would check. this will help narrow it down some. even a poor ground will have an effect also, along with a coil getting ready to bite the dust along with a tfi module and pip.