Bought Another 95. Some Questions On Selling Motor, Ect.

from6to8

There's suction so I used that end O_O
15 Year Member
Sep 2, 2012
I bought a 95 last week but I'm going to pull the motor at some point and build one. Not sure exactly what size yet but I won't use the stock block. Anyway the odometer is showing 163 K but not sure exactly how long it's been broken. I drove the car home 3 hrs from where I bought it and overall it drives ok but definitely needs some TLC. Has an exhaust leak and so I will coming up in the next few weeks check the plugs, header bolts, sensors, ect. I won't spend much money in things because I will probably within the next few months start the build. How much can I expect to possibly get for the entire motor? I will keep the transmission at least for a core for an A5 tranny. Either the clutch cable is stretched or the clutch or something isn't in that great a shape because the pedal is hard as :poo: lmao. The guy said he believes the previous owner put in a Spec Stage 2. I don't want to start pulling parts off of my wrecked 95 until I get my other garage up hopefully by year end at the latest where the car can be driven into it. It's in my other garage now and I can move it in and out if necessary.

It looks pretty much stock with an E cam, FR shorty headers, Cold air intake, and I think that's about it. Might be leaving something out. I will probably list it on craigslist along with a lot of other items I have, Saleen body kit, SR race wings, ect.

• Sponsors (?)