AeroCoupe lube between the nut and the face. I know my lubes Founding Member Oct 28, 2001 6,142 4,231 183 Claremore, OK Friday at 9:13 PM #21 Friday at 9:13 PM #21 Okay, that photo is a lot more clear as the other photos we a bit fuzzy in that area.. What I was seeing was the brass T.
Okay, that photo is a lot more clear as the other photos we a bit fuzzy in that area.. What I was seeing was the brass T.
Mustang5L5 That is…until I whipped out my Bissell Mod Dude Feb 18, 2001 43,324 18,049 224 Massachusetts Saturday at 8:18 AM #22 Saturday at 8:18 AM #22 I trimmed the studs down on my 93 cobra booster. Forget how much I cut off but definitely made it easier to slip it in. Really the two on the inside of the engine bay are the only ones that need some slight trimming Reactions: keel
I trimmed the studs down on my 93 cobra booster. Forget how much I cut off but definitely made it easier to slip it in. Really the two on the inside of the engine bay are the only ones that need some slight trimming
AeroCoupe lube between the nut and the face. I know my lubes Founding Member Oct 28, 2001 6,142 4,231 183 Claremore, OK Saturday at 9:44 AM #23 Saturday at 9:44 AM #23 Sweet Jesus if you didn’t already have a great CT… “Forget how much I cut off but definitely made it easier to slip it in.” Reactions: Mustang5L5
Sweet Jesus if you didn’t already have a great CT… “Forget how much I cut off but definitely made it easier to slip it in.”
General karthief wonder how much it would cost to ship you a pair Mod Dude Aug 25, 2016 28,048 10,672 213 polk county florida Saturday at 7:49 PM #24 Saturday at 7:49 PM #24 AeroCoupe said: Sweet Jesus if you didn’t already have a great CT… “Forget how much I cut off but definitely made it easier to slip it in.” Click to expand... Now it would have to be trimmed to fit.....in CT terms Reactions: AeroCoupe
AeroCoupe said: Sweet Jesus if you didn’t already have a great CT… “Forget how much I cut off but definitely made it easier to slip it in.” Click to expand... Now it would have to be trimmed to fit.....in CT terms