catted magnaflow x-pipe

• Sponsors (?)

I have a catted x pipe with 2 chamber flows and it sounds awesome. My X is SLP however, but that shouldnt matter ...it will sound similar. Sounds really clean and racy when you get on it. Not too loud until you get the rpms up there ...just how I like it :nice:

That is the exact setup that I have. 2 chamber flows and a catted X-pipe from Magnaflow. The best sounding exhaust combo ever. No lie. People that say an X with chambered mufflers sounds raspy is crap. Magnaflow and flows are made for each other. Do it and do not hesitate. Trust me. You'll thank me. I would make a sound clip but don't know how. Everytime I start up my car in the mornings just brightens up my whole day. Gotta love that sound of flows and Magnaflow X.

00BlackBeautyGT said:
That is the exact setup that I have. 2 chamber flows and a catted X-pipe from Magnaflow. The best sounding exhaust combo ever. No lie. People that say an X with chambered mufflers sounds raspy is crap. Magnaflow and flows are made for each other. Do it and do not hesitate. Trust me. You'll thank me. I would make a sound clip but don't know how. Everytime I start up my car in the mornings just brightens up my whole day. Gotta love that sound of flows and Magnaflow X.
amen brotha;)

some people don't know what they're missing