Check this beauty out!

• Sponsors (?)

That it sweet as hell! I have seen a couple SAACs befor but never a factory blown one. I would kill for that thing... seriously, kill. :D

Look at that ancient Paxton! How long since any of you seen the 20 year old blower housing? :rlaugh:

I tell ya, it would have double that mileage before winter hit if that was mine. :drool:

That it sweet as hell! I have seen a couple SAACs befor but never a factory blown one. I would kill for that thing... seriously, kill. :D

Look at that ancient Paxton! How long since any of you seen the 20 year old blower housing? :rlaugh:

I tell ya, it would have double that mileage before winter hit if that was mine. :drool:

Yeah I love seeing those SN series blowers on cars, brings me back to my many years of wanting a supercharger.

I also love how they did the roll bar in what looks to be leather.

47 000? No, but then again that's because I don't have that kind of money. I'd pay half that though.........

A few years ago the collectors value would be around 47K. While regular Foxes are being sold for a couple grand more then they did a few years ago the collectors cars have dropped significantly simple because collectors are selling them in this bad ecconomy. I cant believe how many 93 Cobras I have seen for sale lately for 10K and under with 70-90K miles on them but are damn near pristine. :(
Its a buyers market for the special stuff. Its worth every penny he is asking with only 9000 miles on it. Its a piece of Mustang history, only 4 made. Wonder if all 4 still exist? :scratch:

Its a buyers market for the special stuff. Its worth every penny he is asking with only 9000 miles on it. Its a piece of Mustang history, only 4 made. Wonder if all 4 still exist? :scratch:

no way that car is worth the asking price, its still just a fox body mustang, he would be lucky to get 25k at barret jackson for that thing. Its a cool car, dont get me wrong, but all its good for is sitting in a museum somewhere to collect dust

I'm with lazer, if i had the cash it would have about 20k miles on it before the salt hit the road, defiantly worth that coin. Nice find , Chris.
there is a non SC car on ebay that looks like you could eat off the bottom of the floor pan, literally. its been on there more than twice...

I took this pic in june was the NMRA car show at atco raceway, i don't really like the stripes on the side of car, i wasn't impressed but it is a foxbody and rare:shrug: im sure he will get what hes looking for based on rarity.
atcoshow028.jpg