Cops....

2L8ULUZ2 said:
No that is for Western North Carolina. Basically if you get on I-40 in Wilmington and head west for about 425mi and exit off you are in my hometown.
I saw those lights in your avatar and for some reason i got a little paniced. But Im kinda drunk now. Dont wory officer. Im not driving. But I am under age. O shi...

• Sponsors (?)

BlackVert said:
another time, i got pulled over while i was riding my bike (a bicycle!) because i was in the far left lane and i was like WTF? i'm making a goddamm left turn! he got pissed and wrote me a ticket for endangerment or something stupid.

:shrug:

LMAO! Sorry, but that's freakin' hilarious.

when I got a speeding ticket in Concord, NC; right in front of Lowes Motor Speedway nonetheless, the cop was a COMPLETE douche. It was the first time I had ever gotten a ticket, and he wrote me up for 65 in a 50 when I was "clocked at 72". So I was like "Sir, this is my first ticket, could I please just get off with a warning, I can't afford this right now, and.." then he fired back with "OH ok, I can just rip this one up and write you one for 72 then, is that what you want?!?!" so I was like "no" then he said "alright then,keep your mouth closed and dont make any more trouble for yourself son!"

It pissed me the hell off.