Damn ticket!!

Toddzilla said:
I was just curious because his post wreaked of immaturity.

I can see from your web page that you are over qualified to spot “immaturity”.

Toddzilla Rules!!!!
About me:
I am 25 years old, I am physically attractive, and I have a college degree. I am also a manimal, half-man, half-animal. I've been known to own many a car. I generally fix them up, drive them for a while, and then sell them. Why? Because despite my other qualities and my usual thoughfulness I am, at the end of the day, a retard.

toddgirra.jpg

http://www.toddzilla.corral.net/

• Sponsors (?)

How was I "owned"?

Because I'm a jackass? :confused:

There is quite a difference between being able to laugh at yourself and bragging on the internet about street racing. Especially when your writing rivals that of a 17 year old on smack.

Take this quote for example....

Well the coolest part of the troopers testimony was when he mentioned that I was pulling from the said WRX ....I was like yeah baby!!

LIKE AWESOME DUDE!! :rolleyes:

Would you expect that out of your average 30 year old? Out of a 17 year old kid I could see it...but come on...really.

Or, does that seem like a normal and reasonable thing to you people?

Toddzilla said:
How was I "owned"?

There is quite a difference between being able to laugh at yourself and bragging on the internet about street racing. Especially when your writing rivals that of a 17 year old on smack.

Would you expect that out of your average 30 year old? Out of a 17 year old kid I could see it...but come on...really.

Is that all you got!! If you don't know me you can just f off.

Toddzilla said:
How was I "owned"?

Its obvious that he was looking at it in a positive way and not be all depressed about it like it was the end of the world. Now I ask you, "would you expect that out of your average 30 year old" to be all depressed about a stupid ticket? But let me tell you something, I wouldnt expect the average 25 year old to say that he has class and then be humping a statue!